New frozen ice warrior update

Please tell me I can use the haunting boost with this epiphany boost on the same build. I need this 70 percent dmg boost.

as long as you can activate a Set Bonus, you can use it.

1 Like

Yes. Epiphany just raises the game caps on players. So any % based affix limit is raised. So you get an edge.

Guys I have so many new items now that idk what to do but if I get it right I can improve my stuff by so much

2 Likes
1 Like

now you have a lot of items to practice using to see how different items work together.

when I was Ascending for Perks, I was always improving my Ascending Build to do better. changing & adding Set affixes, changing Epic Affixes, adding Legend & Crystal Affixes, adding & changing Myth Stones and adding Mythic Affixes.

working my way to the First Perk, my Ascending Build was doing from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands damage. by the time I got my Sixth Perk, I was doing hundreds of millions to tens of billions damage.

1 Like

What do you mean perk

Oh nvm ya I have 3 perks active now I need 3 more but idk I dont really like the other ones

1 Like

rofl.

for the Perks, it kind of depends on how you look at them.

Accomplished doesn’t really look all that good, since it basically becomes useless when your Hero Level reaches 99. but because it lowers the requirements to finish Feats by 25%, that is huge for players looking for Legend & Eternal Pets. if you look at the Feats, most of them help in lots of ways for getting more Loot as rewards more often. and for players who want to get their Hero Level up fast for the Skill Points, this is good too.

Fortunate is a must for any player, whether they are focusing on the Campaign part of the game, Battle Arena, or both. increased Gold Find & Luck over Cap and +5 yard radius pick up improves Farming for anything!

Dealer is a must because players can end up running out of Gold, and this Perk helps to keep players swimming in Gold by selling items for 10x their value.

Treasured isn’t really that important for some players, but if you really want to focus on getting Eternal Items and Pets or items with Crystal affixes, this Perk is really worth it.

Enshrined can be useless or very important. Shrines are very helpful for the early and mid game, but in the late game, some players might not even use them anymore. I activate them all the time when Farming, but if I am rushing Cartographers to Climb Floors, I don’t really stop for Shrines.

Hunter can be useless or important. the only thing it does is summon 1-3 Shrine Guardians (Epic Monsters) when you activate a Shrine. not important unless you are trying to speed finish a few Feats, get Experience for leveling up your Character, or Farming. this Perk is very helpful when you are trying to get the Mythic Monster to spawn more often to get the Eternal Item reward it drops when defeated.

2 Likes

I will be posting an update soon I’m almost to where I want to be

2 Likes

I only need to finish one more piece of armor then behold my build will be complete I will farm all day today to try and get the necessary stuff for it , also if I got an eternal pet that would help 2 but for now it’s one more piece

1 Like

Keep up the good work. I’m getting a bit lazy farming after 2years but I know I can improve my pvp builds with a little effort. It’s like running a marathon in that you become tired and can’t be bothered anymore. I just need to make the final push.

Hey can I roll pathfinder on a rogue item

1 Like

If you want any set affix from another class then jasper the item from its chosen class to the desired character class. But yes :sunglasses:

It might sound dumb but I’m going to give it a try having pathfinder epiphany haunting glasscannon and ptl

1 Like

For example if you want the wizards aftermath set affix on a warrior then you just convert a wizard aftermath set item to warrior using a jasper stone. Usually you should pick a legend item because you can craft it.

@Mikeb120 just test your ideas. I hope this helps. There are no rules in this game. The possibilities for builds are endless.

1 Like

I just rolled it too woo

2 Likes

I just did more research I actually have to redo my weapon now also cuz of obsidian I need dodge on it , and my chest needs redone after that it should be pretty good ice build

1 Like