New players ask your question and you will get replies šŸ˜Ž

lol my immortal build not prepared it soon i realy bzey for e farming.

2 Likes

Thank you!

in the early game, any item with Fortune affix, so you can get your Fortune Skill to 40 (max) will help a lot with finding good loot early.

Defiant is a good affix to have. it gives +25% DMG & Damage Reduction, plus extra DMG & Damage Reduction based on how much HP you are missing. each Class has a Ragnarok & Mutiny item with Defiant. one has a +100% Elemental DMG and the other has +200% Weapon DMG.

killing Epic+ monsters (Orange, Red, & Purple) on floors over 100 can get you a Nadroji Ring or Necklace. the best part of these 2 items is they both have +2 All Sets. this boosts the power of your Green Set affixes. for example, if you have one Defiant Item, it shows as Defiant (1). with +4 All Sets, it will show as Defiant (5). you go from +5% extra DMG & Damage Resistance of your missing HP % to +25% DMG & Damage Reduction of your missing HP %. and this is in addition to the other +25%.

Equality is easy to use. just make sure your Health & Mana on your Stat Page is the same, or close to equal. leveling up will mean they wont be equal all the time, but that is ok. Equality gives +7.5% DMG & HP/MP Regen per Rank of your HP/MP Equality %. the bigger the difference, the less DMG & Regen boost. current HP & MP doesnā€™t matter, like if you cast spells or get injured, only the HP/MP on the Stat Page.

for anything else, when you can, just test them out when you get a chance. there are a lot of things I donā€™t use because I like how other things work. but lately I have been testing items I never used before to see if I can use them in Builds that pop into my head.

Thanks!

no problem, even I was a Noob Beginner wondering what to do! :blush:

Another question; Iā€™m following this guide for my 1st character to max level:

Itā€™s fun so far, but Iā€™m not too far into it (no zeal yet). Is it still a good guide?

Yes. The principles are still the same.

It is very old, but is is still the best cheap build out there (as far as I have read).

2 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate the help.

1. How to craft a mythic?

I used some mythic stones now, but no recipe I haveā€¦ so I havenā€™t gotten a clue yet.

Are they better than Eternal?

1. How to level upgrade Eternal? I got a level 82 one and couldnā€™t use the lvl upgrade stone on it.

Eternal items do not upgrade unless itā€™s a pet. With a eternal pet just equip them and bash monsters. Eternal items can be level 100 if the character that drops them is level 99 otherwise your stuck with a less than perfect eternal item.

2 Likes

Mythics are created by putting 4 sockets in an item using zircon or just finding an item with 4 sockets and adding the mythstones in the right order (see codex) . For exampleā€¦ hero, protest, endow and quest in main hand weapon gives appocalypse . A favourite of mine but other myth words are available :sunglasses:

1 Like

here is a list of what can be used on an Eternal Item or Pet. I believe Calcite is the only Crystal that can be used on an Eternal Pet.

putting a Myth Stone on an item, or Converting/Salvaging Myth Stones, and I think taking them off of an item, will give a chance to reveal part of a Mythic Recipe. the lowest MS gives the lowest chance for a hint, and the highest gives the best chance.

I just kept using Myth Stones, and every once in awhile a Mythic Recipe would be revealed. I looked in the Forums for a list of Recipes, and I think I used one of them, but all the rest I just waited until one was revealed.

1 Like

Thanks dickwad and Golem

1 Like

Hi i have two new qustions ; first ascension second is about defence and healthpool.

Should I ascend as beginner or farm certainst items first?

Should I ascend 2 chars at
once?

Or shouldā€™ve I use a helper, ? However my tests the exp is very low with a level 100 helping me (even as being about level 50, which is my third char)ā€¦? Even at mythic 3 around floor 100.

So?
Thoughts experiences as beginner? I Read some use mythic 3 with a 100 helperā€¦ maybe Iā€™m not fast enough (well of course a bit slower without mythic or eternal item). Hence those questions see above.

a) What is Armor compared to all resist, difference? I see both tuning up overall protection value!

b) Should I not use a lot of base health attribute and gear? Because: I used full Fauns Set, which i found while leveling (the one with HEALTH and luck and resistances). And stilll died at around legendary map 180 with pack size, I think vs Thorns or so!! My companion died much earlierā€¦

This gives a lot more health than +%gear (When you have some %already). I had about 130k or so
So from my experiences, yes base health good

-My main Warrior with Axe and Horn. A lot of maps are not ā€œdamagingā€ me but occasionally there is deadly stuffā€¦

HOWEVER: When I looked at some builds here at the forums, they donā€™t use a lot of defence at all. Only +%Health which turns out to be vastly inferior for the resulting health pool. And they play on much higher mapsā€¦ (to repeat me just 180+ epic at the time, climbing)

So Iā€™m wondering how do people survive and what I should go for as beginner and later ā€¦? Thoughts?

1 Like

Have one character do all ascensions . Donā€™t bother ascending two . In farming any ascending your hire ling makes doesnā€™t count. Only your main character.

1 Like
  1. a. up to you. you can Ascend, and collect stuff to improve your build as you go along. or Farm for awhile to get a head start on your Ascending Gear. as you get Perks, they help with Farming a little without even putting Farm Stuff on your Ascending Gear, which is what I did.

b. I have done solo & team Ascending. I find doing both at the same time at the same level feels kind of slow. I did a level 100 main with Ascending Hireling (did this 3 times for 3 no Perks Characters for PVP), and that went faster than Ascending Solo. with this method, you can start Ascending for Experience at floor 100-110 right away after you get the Perk, because you have the level 100 main. my Solo Wizard had to start at the lower floors and work back up to floor 100 while gaining levels again. if your Ascending Hireling is mostly defense to survive with max Exp boost, and just enough DMG to be amusingly usefulā€¦you die some at the early leveling up, but you level up fast in the first 30-50 levels, and the amount of exp goes up as your level gets closer to the Mains 100. my Hirelings were all Blood Magic & Sanctuary with all Myth Stone level 1 Equipment and a Mythic affix on all items, and I just Jaspered the items when I did the next Class (did one each of all 3 Classes this way)

1. a. when you look at the DMG reduction from Armor & All Resist, your results are the same. of course, the All Resist is also increase by any Elemental Resist on your items, Pet, or Trinket, and any Elemental Resist affixes against a specific Element.

b. when you look at the Equations for Armor & All Resist (they both give the same defense, but can be used together for more defense), the Floor Level is a part of the Equation, so the higher the Floor, the lower the DMG reduction. thatā€™s why max HP, Armor, & All Resist, still get one shot at higher floors. depending on the Builds you looked at. there are a few made to kill monsters before they have a chance to kill you. if they are dead, they canā€™t kill you (except for some Zombie or Ghost monsters). the rest do the same, but also have Dodge, Block, Sanctuary, or some combination of all 3. if they canā€™t hit you, they canā€™t kill you.

for beginners on the lower floors, HP & Healing is good defense. at higher floors, Dodge and/or Block, and at even higher floors, Dodge, Block, Sanctuary, Perma Stealth or +100% Block Builds. or a Kill Monsters First Build.

2 Likes

I mean a lvl 100 helper, to kill stuff faster

1 Like

You need a high block,dodge helper with lots of damage but keep your luckiest character standing away from the action and just reviving helper. :ghost:

1 Like

I Read all stuff, Thanks. Hmm One shot despite Health resists armor is new to my game experience. So later block dodge or kill faster what you wrote.

1b my wizard helper is all legendary level 90 to 100 gear. Do you think itā€™s good enough for exping at floor100+ m3.
Ye I will do maybe a mix, get one ascension, to help farming first (So fortune in my case).

Iā€™m not having any quest stones, like those mentioned in some guides, the 2 I found are in Fauns level 90+

2 Likes

Every item you need to climb mythic 3 100 plus can be found on normal 100 plus. I stopped farming at mythic 3 floor 1244

1 Like