New wizard eternal item is broke?

Then why is there 4 sockets?

1 Like

@DuDono There are 4 sockets available on these items to utilize benefit of new Mythitech set. I also confirmed it was not intended to create mythical items from eternal mythitech gears. The ability to add a mythic to Eternal legends is solely reserved for the Mythical set items. Hope that makes sense.

5 Likes

It makes sense though i wish it didn’t :sweat_smile:, now im forced between damage vs sanctuary :joy:

4 Likes

sanctuary all the way for me😀!

3 Likes

thank you @Mr_Scooty for confirming no Mythic Affix on the Eternal Mythitech Items. this also answers a question concerning some recent posts in the Report/Discussion Cheaters & Hackers Threads, and saves me the trouble of some expensive tests.

it sounds like you can only put Mythic Affixes on the Legend versions, not the Eternal.

Edit 1: players who are putting Myth Stones on the Eternal Mythitech Items should first check the recipe’s for Mythic Affixes for the items being Crafted and also the recipe’s for Resource Mythic’s, which can be placed on any item. this way you don’t accidentally ruin your Eternal Mythitech Item.

Edit 2:@Mr_Scooty, could you add your above post to the end of my Crafted Eternals in the Arena, post 954, in the Discussion Only Cheaters & Hackers Thread? I think the addition of this information would be beneficial to other players who are either crafting items or checking for cheaters. plus, i am no longer able to edit :pencil2: that post. :frowning_face: thanks in advance! :joy_cat:

3 Likes