For what?

8 Likes

But yes i try my best to teach you pang samantala.

8 Likes

I need an overpower item so I can do it above hahah:tertawa:

Over power… huh :wink::ok_hand: use eternal tropy with overpower is there. Charot hahaha you just wait the over power build of @HawkEye but for a rouge only.

7 Likes

thanks for the advice @Mr_Hercules :grin:

1 Like

You like it. Ako gusto ko to.

The Warlord gonna be back!.

7 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::dizzy_face:

Or use the hybrid barrage of @NUIQUE

NUIQUERegular

I have tried defiant set, timewarp affix and even 22pts on barrage affix but the above setup gave me the best combination of affixes.

Here is some teaser of the suicide version:

Now imagine if you will be hit by 10 shots of those in one second

7 Likes

I still don’t understand, I just played it for half a month, friend, just like listening the most😂

1 Like

Lol copy kulang namn yan kay nuique yan yung post nya sa hybrid barrage.

7 Likes

Haha like 2 hours ago :blush:

1 Like

For a newblie rouge user.

[DQ 2.0] Blightbog Saboteur (Bow) Floor 1394 Mythic 3[quote=“Mr_Hercules, post:15, topic:30162, full:true”]
[DQ 2.0] Blightbog Saboteur (Bow) Floor 1394 Mythic 3
[/quote]

8 Likes

terima kasih bimbingannya sobat @Mr_Hercules

@forever :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sob:

1 Like

I bet you wait my wizard out of mana :persevere:

2 Likes

I like it when my enemies help me win by running out of Resource. especially if their attacks do lots of DMG. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

benar sekali sobat @Golem

1 Like

what do you think friends, still don’t understand the problem

that is a nice build, but having five +100% Shock is doing less DMG than if you had 5 +5000 Shock. if you took off the +50% WD MS on your Skull and replaced it with a sixth +5000 Shock, your DMG would go up even more.

on another thread I was doing the math, and if you only had two +100% Shock, you would be ok with DMG, but you would have to have WD% & WD+ on the Weapon that is doing most of your DMG. the more Shock% you have over two, the less DMG it does compared to the same amount of Shock+. this is because Weapon DMG is scaled down to level 20 Weapons in Battle Arena. and those +100% Shock is scaled down to +24% Shock. that is +120% with what you have on your Build.

the BWD of a Skull in PVP is 112 - 187, and that is with +25% Item Quality. that +50% WD is +15%? in PVP, then add the +1040 WD. then +120% from the five Shock%. you would do more DMG using +6240 Shock instead of the +120% Shock & +15% WD. if you have a pet, then you get to add another +1040 Shock.

found the post where I did some math showing the difference between using ED% and ED+.

I hope this helps. keep getting better!

3 Likes