Official Bunny asking thread

@Diieter I whould like to delete this thread because my other account I don’t know something happen and I can’t log in so I made this one … I will make an other official thread unless you want me to go on here

[quote=“Zierham”][quote=“BunnyFuffu”]Hello guys i found a bug I was doing a cartographer map and I was attacking the cartographer and he was just standing there and attacking me and my attacks didnt do any damage …

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX[/quote]

On the off chance it wasn’t just the Cartographer Bug (every time I’ve had it, he just stood there, rather than attacking back?) are you sure he didn’t have an affix “Immune to ______” where _______ was the type of damage you were doing? If you come up across that issue, just use a Calcite to change your damage time to one he isn’t immune to and you should be golden![/quote]

No it had it stats but it was attacking me but he was standing in one place only and because of minions I died:|

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX (BunnyFuffu)

Omg yes … And with my hat I have 70% drop now^^

Guys? Btw with this 2 multi attack plus my nova I can shot 5

Use the “edit button” Bunny to avoid spamm :wink:
Even if it’s your own topic

[quote=“Diieter”]Use the “edit button” Bunny to avoid spamm :wink:
Even if it’s your own topic[/quote]

Eh I don’t know how

[quote=“RoyalFairy”][quote=“Diieter”]Use the “edit button” Bunny to avoid spamm :wink:

Eh I don’t know how
[/quote]

It’s like quoting, you’ve a button close to “quote” which is called “edit”

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“RoyalFairy”][quote=“Diieter”]Use the “edit button” Bunny to avoid spamm :wink:

Eh I don’t know how
[/quote]

It’s like quoting, you’ve a button close to “quote” which is called “edit”[/quote]
But why i love spamm

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX

I love ban ^^

But why i love spamm
RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX[/quote]

Really??? No one noticed!

Dude i dont know how to edit k so stop it -.-

are you from out there too? :unamused:

Out there? Do you mean country? No I’m not

I not sure why the developers continue to support this idiocy.

OP is sixteen and has admitted to never buying IAP. He’s an obvious troll and adds nothing of value to the conversation; and many times he is derailing the conversation with just plain wrong advice. I wish there was another forum to discuss this game without this obvious troll in it.

First of all I’m not a troller and I don’t have to put my real age I’m not sixteen now if I put wrong advice someone will say it so it’s not your problem and if you have problems by my questions then don’t even what’s them . just because I need help doesn’t mean you have to be rude at me as everyone is nowadays because they can’t understand ok so let me alone now

And I wanna say I’m not an idiot unless you think I am but I will not continue it
Also I wanna say because I don’t understand “little” things doesn’t mean that I won’t understand something else because I can’t understand what some people say doesn’t mean I’m an idiot.Im from different country my English is not so good so I can’t know everything . Now about the IAP I can’t buy them because I’m from iPad iOS so I’m waiting devs to put new options to buy.

We don’t care about the type of players itself, which mean : “Someone buying a lot won’t have a special treatment!”
Everyone is equal and deserve respect (as long as they do the same to each other) :unamused:

As 1.5 and 1.6 brought a lot of new features that complicated the game, a lot of new people came to the forum, so we decided to add 2 moderators, to keep the forum clean, and also to help people with questions (as long as they aren’t trolling or making us wasting our time)

And yeah sometimes, some questions are useless or annoying because some people are too lazy to seek informations from themselves (hard to click on “search” and to put some keyword, but I get it, it’s always like that on any forum :unamused: )
Why searching informations when someone can use his time to bring us the answer?

That’s why i’m working on something to help players in which w’re gonna get answers of the most part of the questions, maybe by a wiki or something, I dunno yet, I’m still thinking about this

Also, as new people are coming each day little by little, it’s the beginning of a small community (which is kinda exciting, it’s a pleasure to see new threads, new builds, new point of view from player, and to see that the game is enjoyed by people) so w’re not too harsh like the condescending mods from blizzard or any other big company who’s thinking only about money, that’s not the spirit of Shinybox

I created this thread for Bunny, so he could anything that he wants to, now if you’re not liking him (we can’t like anyone! that’s normal!) well don’t answer to him, but be respectful because I don’t see he deserves it :smile:
He’s trying to help even if his knowledge about the game is kinda weak, that’s why I suggested him to check the forum, and start reading tutorials and topics about affixes, etc to start being wise and accurate

Now, Bunny, if you really dunno how to edit a message, I can provide you a screenshot on “how to edit a message” but I think you’re gonna be flamed because everyone can click on the right up corner of a message and see the black button called “edit” even more when it’s close to the “quote” button that you already used :unamused:

Hmm and why i have to click quote at my answers i dont get it also i hitted floor 300 EP1 so wish me good luck i want this cataclysm so bad :smile:

[quote=“Diieter”]We don’t care about the type of players itself, which mean : “Someone buying a lot won’t have a special treatment!”
Everyone is equal and deserve respect (as long as they do the same to each other) :unamused:

As 1.5 and 1.6 brought a lot of new features that complicated the game, a lot of new people came to the forum, so we decided to add 2 moderators, to keep the forum clean, and also to help people with questions (as long as they aren’t trolling or making us wasting our time)

And yeah sometimes, some questions are useless or annoying because some people are too lazy to seek informations from themselves (hard to click on “search” and to put some keyword, but I get it, it’s always like that on any forum :unamused: )
Why searching informations when someone can use his time to bring us the answer?

That’s why i’m working on something to help players in which w’re gonna get answers of the most part of the questions, maybe by a wiki or something, I dunno yet, I’m still thinking about this

Also, as new people are coming each day little by little, it’s the beginning of a small community (which is kinda exciting, it’s a pleasure to see new threads, new builds, new point of view from player, and to see that the game is enjoyed by people) so w’re not too harsh like the condescending mods from blizzard or any other big company who’s thinking only about money, that’s not the spirit of Shinybox

I created this thread for Bunny, so he could anything that he wants to, now if you’re not liking him (we can’t like anyone! that’s normal!) well don’t answer to him, but be respectful because I don’t see he deserves it :smile:
He’s trying to help even if his knowledge about the game is kinda weak, that’s why I suggested him to check the forum, and start reading tutorials and topics about affixes, etc to start being wise and accurate

Now, Bunny, if you really dunno how to edit a message, I can provide you a screenshot on “how to edit a message” but I think you’re gonna be flamed because everyone can click on the right up corner of a message and see the black button called “edit” even more when it’s close to the “quote” button that you already used :unamused:[/quote]
Oh and i whould like to see the screenshot and i dont care if i will be flamed i ignore everyone!!