I guess it may work (even better) with other classes as well… of course the build does fall off after floor 1250+, for enemies deal too much damage to handle. The main source of resistance is the combination MP absorb + Equivalence + Harmony: every time one gets damaged, the amount of healing is a lot more than the damage taken so that you either get one-shot or stay full HP all the time. It still needs improvements but right now there is:
- 60% damage reduction from MP absorb
- 60% damage reduction from Equivalence (as long as you stay full HP/MP)
- 47% damage reduction from Pathfinder (and 75% dodge/45% block)
- 29% damage reduction from SkullShield (when procced)
- combining all of the above, one gets 40%x40%x53%x71% ~ 6%, i.e. 94% damage reduction
- Crushing Flames (5) to deal some damage with Twister (and Demonic (5) too) [Cooldown is very low and almost 50% specialist from weapon gives it a lot of hits per second]
- 109k HP (and 6k+ resistances/11k+ armor)
The build is mostly for fun but still very effective and easy to play (not much can kill you before floor 1250).
Suggestions in line with the main idea are welcome.