Reflect dmg

Hello guys,
I have questioned myself to a 100% passive reflect dmg build.
I have seen a topic where there were lot of calculs to test an optimisation of Reflect damage.

Today, i will show you my reflect dmg style on warrior.
I Can easily clear normal and Magic + Monsters from Map 200 to 1500 without any attack. But it is more difficult against Rare+.

Crit chance and dmg affixe is for damage with wrath.
It’s really funny to see 150-400M damage with reflect and 5-30M with wrath talent :rofl:

I am open to all propositions if you have any other Idea :sunglasses:

Mercenary is useless for a passive reflect damage strategy, try a set that give tankiness

I dont understand why you Say mercenary useless. It really increases my damage 500% when Monster are low HP :thinking:
And i dont need tank because i have 81% dodge and 81% block.

2 Likes

mercenary increases damage dealt with a sword, unless reflect damage counts as dealt by a sword it’s useless
and you have demonic and almost 200% execute damage, i think you should focus on depleting first 75% of enemy hp

2 Likes

I assure you it works. Without mercenary i reflect 70M max damage on enemy with less than 25% HP. And 400-500M with mercenary. Reflect damage is %MH. My MH is Sword.
And the 75% HP decrease fast because of Crushing blow, explosive affixe and Wrath talent :+1:
The more enemies there are the more explosion it will create :smirk:

2 Likes

Have you try this at high floors?

1 Like

Enslaver 1300+
Like I said It’s hard against Epic+ :+1:
Dungeon Quest (8.3 MB)

1 Like

Ahh ok, well its a very good idea! :+1:

2 Likes

Oh BTW, what’s the feeling being at the top of the 2v2 eternal league? Im far behind you at no. 2 :smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

I dont know why the link doesn’t open a video :thinking:
I have a video on Map 400 where all Monster die in explosion :rofl:

Oh, i am top 2v2 since 1 year and even when i reload game After months, i play 1 hour and i am on top again. First It’s really funny, but next It’s boring. I want to fight against new type of build. Not against 100% overseen electric shooter and tanky skull. I am almost the one who play with fire.

2 Likes

I have shared my builds on other topics if you are interested :+1:

1 Like

Everyone in this forum have the same build since MrScooty revealed it a few years ago. :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Ohh I see, you are using CF with Bonus? I use it on my climbing build hehehe

1 Like

You have rushed aha, is it you the second 2v2 actually ? Old school Ignis bane :smirk:

I use CF bonus and Berserker bonus to burst all tanky enemy. My weakness is shooter but i have created 2 summoner build to counter it :+1:

2 Likes

I’d take out Adventurer Set and replace it with Pathfinder, which will give you better damage with your high Dodge %. you’ll go from +37.5% damage when gold indicator is showing to +50.6%ish damage all the time. you lose the movement speed when gold indicator is showing…

the rest of the build looks great. nice crafting!

are you using Flurry a lot? just wondering about all of the Attack Speed.

2 Likes

Excellente idea for Pathfinder. I have completely Forgotten this set :open_mouth:
The moove is speed is good pour farming but It’s just a fun build. I will change it.

I dont use any skill or any attack. It’s a 100% passive build for Map 200-500. I move with left hand and I … I… play another game with right hand :rofl:
I will let you imagine… :smirk:

1 Like

maybe replace that Crystal Attack Speed with a Crystal Crit Chance, and get 2 Death Natures. then take off 2 Epic Crit chance and put in +20% Elemental Damage in each (+40% ED% isn’t much, but you’ll see even more damage)(I think you need some ED% for Might Talent to be effective, but not sure. if true, Might with +40% ED% will be +64% ED% total, I think). this will give you +75% Crit chance. the other 4 Natures can be Strength for more Crit Damage.

if you still want to move around faster, you could change your OH to Horn for Sprint, and change the Special to Taunt. ahh, but then you’d need to find an Item with Execute Dmg to be a Horn. this might not be a good idea…

2 Likes

Attack speed affixe is to unlock epiphany bonus and to increase MH damage for %MH damage on reflect damage. Crit chance doesn’t increase MH damage for reflect :thinking:
Very interesting proposition, thank you so much for you critical and your Pure power of thinking with 300 IQ
On OH, i want to keep Execute affixe for my complete build synergy. I will sacrifice move speed, It’s not a problem :+1:
True, i will change the Nature :muscle:

Thank you again :v:

2 Likes

reflect damage can do critical damage (and also Crushing Blow, if/when you have it on your gears), which is why Crit chance & Crit damage are great with Reflect damage. this makes up for RD not doing Elemental Crits. your 100% Block Defense is really good with RD.

for some reason, I didn’t see the bonus, even though I saw it before, I am kind of blind, I think. your Crystal & Epic Attack Speed is +75%, so you can change the Natures safely.

what are you using the Extra Attack Chance for? Flurry? if you aren’t using Flurry much, then maybe take off the EAC & +5k WD, and move one of your other Epic affixes on there, then have the 2 +20% ED%. if your Power is 70 or higher, you’ll do more damage with the ED% than with the +5k WD.

your build is doing such crazy damage when you get enemy HP to 25%. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Flintlock Farm build

Uhmm… Is it a farm based build bro? Kindly check mine bro, it can climb above floor 5k-6k up :joy:

1 Like