Scooty Gift: Anti-Immortal Craft

It was on the talent wrath??

I think the test dummy just spawns with any affix. I suspect those affixes include legend etc. So a random dummy could be your nemesis.

Awesome build. Congratulations on the effort of the build and the concerns about the immortal build.

2 Likes

@Mr_Scooty why is it that the electrified bonus is effective in arena even if you only have 1 electrified set affix? :thinking:

@Kirby because it is. @Mr_Scooty told me this months ago and i tested it and it works. Now if a set bonus requires 3 set items you need 2. Dont forget a set can include a legend pet. Now if you use deadly sins you need 5 or 6 if i remember… im sure theres a build about it on here somewhere lol

2 Likes

I think my last character will have to be an anti immortal. Imagine 2v2 with one immortal and 1 anti :fearful:

1 Like

Thanks @Golem Didnt saw that tread earlier :hugs:

@anon91429674 i like your avatar. Remings me of Dr Who opening visuals

1 Like

no problem, I have read a lot of Posts and Threads. sometimes, when you finish reading a Thread, there are 5 Suggested Topics at the bottom of the page. sometimes one looks good and I read it. somehow, I have read so many Threads, that it takes a long time for one I haven’t read to pop up. lately, I have come across some of the older Posts in my Searches for info of DQ. some of them aren’t relevant anymore because of all the updates and patches, but there are still some nuggets of gold to be found.

2 Likes

@dickwad

Definitely go for Anti-Immortal. You can kill Immortal, Storm Rogue and Blood magic builds in about one second. I dropped one of the Legend Multi Attack affixes, hence the drop in power but still as strong.

Storm Rogue

Immortal

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Blood Magic Build

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

5 Likes

Anti immortal it is then. Thanks Mr_Scooty. Im going to have to rethink a wizard build. Rogues wont work

1 Like

Frosty the snow man is my chosen experiment. His defence and health is awefull. His damage is awesome ( about the same as your summons @Mr_Scooty ) . Lots to think about.

Anofher trick i sadly learned too late. If you drop an eternal item with 50 % quality then test it in the arena before converting :cry:

1 Like

Frosty is my anti immortal weapon. An immortal and anti hybrid.

2 Likes

Doesn’t use the timewarp trick but I may have to test it on him :smiling_imp:

I believe all Eternal items drop with +50% Item Quality. it’s getting them to drop with max affixes that is the difficult part.

1 Like

@Golem i have both characters using terror amulets for fear proc but spreading apart in AI. So both are procing fear which disrupts the opponents AI. As
The frightening choker gives all set requirements I have removed elixir stones and added zeniths.

haven’t worked with those yet (Frightening Chokers) but they look interesting. want to work on other things first. so many ideas in my small brain.

Frightening choker allows you double cast certain attacks with a cooldown over 5 seconds. Works great with chakrams and scalp :blush::blush:

1 Like