Scooty Gift: Immortal Build Reveal

Is one second of silence really worth it @Golem ?

it’s all in the timing. if you silence the enemy at the right time, they can’t slam you silly while you are smashing them flat. umm, 2 seconds for Silence, 3 and 4 seconds for Root and Slow, but I don’t know which one is which. I have gone up against some A.I.'s that hit me with their Trinket Talent at the wrong time for me, really frustrating.

1 Like

Did a strange thing tonight. Switched a weapon between characters and in 2v2 pvp. Instant result. I’m so very close to eternal 2v2 league by 30 points

2 Likes

cool. awesome. sweet. amazing. go for the win! my 2v2 is in Legend League, but hope to change that soon. working on a project for the Forum, but it is still in my head. 1 level away from having 1 of each class for PVP, then it is farming for stuff to make them have fun in the Arena.

1 Like

I’m splitting my diverse characters in half and am going for a 50 immortal build and a 50 critical damage build in both characters

@Golem I have a vague idea about your project. It will work

haha, it is kind of a spin off from another post that I hope will help players with crafting, I just haven’t gotten around to it. I have done part of it in the other post, but I had a dream of doing more, but I only had a Wizard at the time. I just need to spend a few Crystals, keep track of my results, and start a Thread.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to your post. And to see wizard summoners destroy the arena

1 Like

Made a discovery today by changing all my characters items natures to one. Life became easier very quickly. Choose your nature’s wizely :blush:

1 Like

when you get to the point in farming that you have the crystals to change your Items Natures, it makes a big difference in PVE & PVP. I usually have 2 Death Natures to max out my Crit Chance, but lately have been using 3 Luck and 3 Greed Natures to open up 2 spaces on my Farm Gears. Strength and Elements are probably the 2 most used Natures. I believe all level 1 beginner items have Haste Natures (attack speed), which is why you attack slower when you get different items as you level up. there is a description of what the Natures do in the Codex - Dictionary.

n

4 Likes

Congratulations @dickwad

4 Likes

That’s 2 characters who can hold their own in 1v1 eternal. 4 more to go then I shall find the perfect combination to leave 2v2 mythic league

3 Likes

I just realized, @dickwad is using the Christmas Vanity on the Rogue. that is the only Chrstmas Vanity I like, especially with the Crossed Ninja Blades on the back! it’s like she is saying “go ahead and fight me, and I will give you the gift of defeat”.

2 Likes

I correct myself. I have 3 eternal worthy characters. Sorry to my frosty the snowman :hushed:

2 Likes

You’re doing great @dickwad. Keep up the pace and push through. :muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

@Mr_Scooty almost close. but you still defeat my AI. lol. need to rebuid something. lol :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

1 Like

@kiane_zaine it’s all about changing an affix at a time then testing :fearful:

Work in progress