You placed your fair share of posts the other day and were eliciting my responses. All of your posts were related to the build I shared with the forum, which is why I am responding to your posts in this thread.
To be crystal clear, I requested a nerf to this craft 1.5yrs ago. This was also discussed in the forum for all players and it was agreed the build should not be nerfed, at that time. However, I believe that discussion needs to be revisited.
You should also understand I never claimed “Immortal” and I made that abundantly clear in the forum. The name was given by another player and it stuck. Sometimes other players get to name the builds that are created.
The details on how to create this type of build was leaked to cheaters last year. This reason alone is the entire rationale for this post --> in order to share with the community (I stated that in the very first sentence of this thread).
As far as my time into this build is concerned, I have played 3,105 hours on DQ which is an average of 400 to 600 hours per year since I started DQ. PvP was not released until October 2015. My total time spent playing PvP is approximately 600 hours or ~20% of my actual play time, the remaining ~80% is farming and testing. The time I spent researching, testing and theory crafting this build is negligible in my time above. I also utilized my own crystals, mythstones, gold and personal time for this craft. The developer does not provide us with any extra gold, crystals, mythstones or a secret decoder to help/assist us in crafting. I am a player just like yourself but I also test upcoming patches in order to help the developer find and fix bugs before patches are released.
Overall, your posts were terse but I get it. I had a very long deliberation when I realized the build had been leaked to cheaters. It seemed fair and logical to share the information with all players so everyone knew why and how to make the craft. This craft has caused a lot on angst but I had to weigh that possibility in the decision to share with everyone. Hindsight is always 20/20 right?