Share one of your favorite legends drop!

Just got an eternal map a while back after completing the collect maps feat.

2 Likes

the only pet i dont have now is simba and rage old ver (blood magic)

1 Like

Btw emman i dont get what u mean with Curst of “me” work lol…

1 Like

well I haven’t made a build for tink yet for pvp :stuck_out_tongue: So this is your curse lol.

1 Like

ohh lol. sorry for the curse actually happen lol RNG god listen to my wish.

Dear RNG god. please let Emman have another eternal pet. long or short time needed for him to get another 1. please give him something useful and related to combat. (Not a pray but curse. make it happen) LOL

4 Likes

ARF!

1 Like

Dang gimme !

maybe use for a Green garden? @cronos4321

2 Likes

Nice one, u can use for green garden but it will limiting your set affix with is some will need to let go

Yeah I was just looking at that

Dear RNG god I know u love me and give me a lot very rare item as drop, thank you. But please don’t troll me like that again and again. That is the third times u troll me. Please~

@Emman @VicBot @Saintwave @saintwave @Saintwave pray with me. Or u might get trolled too. Lol

2 Likes

Lol, that’s bittersweet man. I couldn’t play too much nowadays, too busy trying to find a job, having a financial crisis at the moment, hopefully I’m not too far down the ladder. Lol.

Cheers.

1 Like

Good luck finding a job.

@cronos4321: That’s a good drop :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

btw emman. i got second frost raven ring (warrior) with block crystal affix. the pray work. lol

Anyway i could make this useful

2 Likes

3 Likes

Very nice affix on pet. I want that spike xD

1 Like

its a beast for use with I’m loving this set up. Just wished it would attack more

2 Likes

Forever my fav. Once I get an Eternal Ragnarok Chakram, my Spike might be replaced. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://imgur.com/vTNh8WM

3 Likes

this is my life saver. my first eternal and probably my last good drop haha

2 Likes