Share one of your favorite legends drop!

Sucks it dropped on floor 100 something while xp grinding but I still enjoy it as a collector

1 Like

why the green bow is called gaunlet? He cannot use jasper on green gaunlet

1 Like

You can, since (I think) patch 2.1

Did you miss us? :wink:

1 Like

3 Likes

Used an eternal map for an enslaver feat trying to round out the seven deadly eternals and got a normal spike with bad rolls but this dropped as a consolation:

just got this from the shop :smiley: my first crystal item and it showed it was a normal item in shop hehe :smiley:

2 Likes

congrats :blush:
Not bad for the start

1 Like

Thanks I buying everything from shop that I can now hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

Totaly worth im running F 185 all time buying all items in shop and nearly max farming stats …
Best thing u can do is buying these legendarys u can get so much eternals out of it :relaxed:

Oooo yes I just can’t believe I got a crystal item from a normal item that’s my luck gone for the year haha I’m just on map lvl 120 sumthing at moment

Go ahead add weapon dmg % and normal … use peridots and emeralds on it always great to have a crystal affix :smiley:

:stuck_out_tongue: how do I add wepon dmg % on to it

Well u can reroll an affix with the saphire crystal (u get a random orange affix then lookup the list if u want to see all possable affixes) use the saphire on the affix until u get Weapon %dmg or normal weapon DMG or u can use a Kyanite to remove an orange affix and then add a new one with a tropaz … feel free to ask if u got questions :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks a lot I will try that out later

found it the first go around with my hiring, still haven’t replaced it almost done with ascension 1. Found lots of non eternal versions.

2 Likes

my favorite so far ^^

1 Like

How ironic, I’m missing the helm and amulet myself lol…as well as the pet ofc : 4/7 (have gotten two offhands :confused: ).

@valilapaul dropped the same with crystal attack speed a few weeks ago :slight_smile: