Simba's Suggestions/Improvements/Bugs

Hi guys :smile:

Here are my suggestons:

1. Give us an option to identify all items (for gold maybe).
  2. More stages of enemypowers (to keep it challenging for ever ā€¦or a long time).
  3. In addition to the survival mod: give us a global ranking to see the times survived/monsters killed etc.
    (would be nice to play with a maximum of 3 players and also rankings for them :smiley:).
    also we could get achievements for that modeā€¦there is so much potential in it!
  4. Overall i would say defensive stats should be more required and they need a small buff
  5. MP/HP % leech is way to strong in endgame with much dmg (and as a warrior i have a lot: my weapon has 1,3k dps and my overall dps is 1,2k). What i mean is you heal like instant by attackingā€¦
  6. Tooltips for weapon proccs, new players may be confused about just a word as an affix.

A ā€œskilltreeā€ would be nice, with not to overpowered stats like:

----------------Tooltip: ------------------------------------------ Skilllevel improvements:

-chance of 10% to find additional items---------------------------------1/2/3
-more goldfind----------------------------------------------------------- 2%/4%/6%
-improved heal from potions/health-mana globes----------------3%/6%/9%
-improved xp gain-----------------------------------------------------2,5%/5%/7,5%
-chance to get invulnerable for 1,5 sec when attacked----------1%/2%/3%
-reduces the cost of enchant/reroll---------------------------------5%/10%/15%
-adds x points to power/vitality/mana--------------------------------5/10/15
-adds x points to dodge/block----------------------------------------2%/4%/6%
-increase x/y/z elemental dmg----------------------------------------1%/2%/3%
and so onā€¦

Overall you should just be able to find something like a book to learn one skill (or buy them maybe for real money?thats no p2w imo). The drop chance should be rly low like a legendary item.

Okay thats all for now.

Heya! You might be very pleased, because weā€™re adding most of what you seem to be interested in seeing in our patch coming very very shortly.

In fact you can check out the in progress Patch Notes and new skills and talents for Wizard and Warrior.

More to come soon!

After playing for a while Iā€™d found several magic/rare monster whose special ability was the same every other monster on that floor has (ie resist poison/fireā€¦) which made them not that magic/rare. If they should be able to get the ability two times that should make them inmune rather than resistant.
Another thing i found is that monsters with the thorns affix seem overpowered when playing a warrior in the hardest mode because your life will drop to zero almost before you realize whatā€™s happening (this is specially true when the monster has the extra damage affix in addition to the afore mentioned thorns). This is made even worse by the fact that the only non-melee weapon youā€™ve availaeble is the horn which deals very little damage (this may be better with the arrive of patch 1.2). Iā€™m not sure how to mitigate this but, for me, a little help would be to put in the screen the name and affixes of the monster that just hit you.
Thanks for your game. Itā€™s great :smile:

Check out 1.2.0 when it goes live, we added some rare-er (is that even a word?) monsters and monster affixes!

[quote=ā€œwritehereā€] Another thing i found is that monsters with the thorns affix seem overpowered when playing a warrior in the hardest mode because your life will drop to zero almost before you realize whatā€™s happening (this is specially true when the monster has the extra damage affix in addition to the afore mentioned thorns). This is made even worse by the fact that the only non-melee weapon youā€™ve availaeble is the horn which deals very little damage (this may be better with the arrive of patch 1.2). Iā€™m not sure how to mitigate this but, for me, a little help would be to put in the screen the name and affixes of the monster that just hit you.
[/quote]

This should be a bit better in version 1.2.0 as well. We have changed how thorns works, and have given the warrior new weapons and skills to deal with these types of monsters!

Thanks for your post, and for your support of DQ!

Weā€™re also considering using the pop up enemy health bar for only magic and rare mobs, making it not redundant when you see the same resist on every enemy, and also helping pick out easier what magic and rare enemies do. Weā€™ll address it one way or another after this next patch.

I have an idea about those petsā€¦ what if we make em attack and u can hunt some weps/armors for pets like claws and with same way u can reroll em and find legendary items for pets and something like pet lvls like till 30 and ability points for it tooā€¦ and i dont really care if pet dont have skillā€¦ its ok if u make it attack automatic like those spirits :smile:

Why not make another topic instead of putting all ideas into this one? Users created great mess. If I were admin Iā€™d delete this ā€œSuggestions/Improvementsā€ topic. It would force players to make new ones. And it would take this forum out of this chaos :wink:. This is my idea for improvement :smiley:

Check :arrow_right: Multiplayer Ideas, :arrow_right: Weaponā€™s Abilities and :arrow_right: New Legendary Weapons to see what I mean.

Nothing about pets? Create Pets Ideas subject :exclamation:

Yeah definitely keep the pet ideas coming, new topic or not. What pets actually do, besides follow you around lovingly, is still up in the air, so weā€™re open to suggestion for sure!

Hey, back into this game under a new name. See you guys soon on the top 10 again :wink:. Just to clear a few things up though for the people posting in this thread. This thread was created with no intentions of making other people post all there problems/suggestions/bugs here, this was merely my thread of things I wanted the developers to look into/over. Now, with that being said, here goes my new suggestions/improvements!

BUGS:

• In the new 100 levels there sometimes are levels where there will be no enemies and only treasure chests and the epic enemies.
  • In the new 100 levels the challenges donā€™t properly update, or keep refreshing with the same update over and over.
  • Sometimes when buying a potion you buy 2 instead of 1.
  • If you fight the epic boss items land in the portal and if you keep swinging your primary weapon you enter the portal without being able to capture your loot.
  • Portals still land inside of the borders/walls
  • Loot still land inside of the borders/walls
  • Tornadoes still land inside of the borders/walls
  • When equipped, an item in the inventory the description goes outside of the border of preview of the items description.
  • (Android) The game crashes if the game is paused and then you go to your phones main home screen and then you open you task manager and go back to the game. The game just freezes on the ā€œtap to load pageā€. (Very annoying as Iā€™m always switching between apps!)

Suggestions:

• Remove the ā€œTap to loadā€ screen and put the website link and the other link else where, like in the options menu. There really isnā€™t a point of having that extra screen if you can put it in the options!
  • 2 new pieces of armor: boots (shoes) and leg plates. I think the add two extra skills with help with level 4-5 difficulty a little bit in the new 100 levels and would be pretty cool to see the game advance with more option to your customization of character!
  • Add an endless wave of enemies level or option with increase of difficulty. (Would be very cool to see in the top scores as well as to who is stronger solo)
  • Add a multiplayer 1 vs. 1 etc.
  • Add a player trading center where players can trade with each other their loot!
  • Pets (I see they will already be incorporated)

Hey Simba, welcome back :smile: Glad weā€™re able to get you up and running again with the new account system!

As far as the bugs go, weā€™re addressing a couple of them in tonightā€™s incremental patch, and thanks for reporting the rest. A few of them weā€™re having trouble getting to happen consistently enough to fix them, but they are still on our radar.

Weā€™re actually working on some new game modes that we plan to get out for our next version that weā€™re pretty excited about. We should have a blog post up soon covering the details. Canā€™t share much else until the specifics are set. :smile:

Bug:

• On levels past 100 the screen sometimes (randomly) freezes on the loading screen of the next level, or floor, and a force close and restart of the application is needed. I thought this was maybe due to ads so I tried recreating this bug with airplane mode on and this still happens and Iā€™m able to reproduce it.

We found an issue with loading boss rooms that could cause a level skip, but not a total lock up. I will make a pass on floor 100+ then to see if I can reproduce it. Thanks for the heads up!

Could we maybe see a ā€œsell allā€ and/or ā€œidentify allā€ for the inventory. I think many of us spend way to much time selling each item when trying to level up/make money

Is it possible to make a PvP via Bluetooth? I think itā€™ll be cool :smile:

Itā€™s definitely on our ā€œto-doā€ list :smile:

I know that there is currently a bug with the ā€œre-rolling systemā€. However I was wondering, just to be clear, when we re-roll an item I know that the level has to increase (except after 99, of course) but my question is are the stats (affixes) supposed to go higher too?

EDIT 1: Also with the next graphics update I was wondering if we could get an improvement out on the borders of thing like the potions and the character face in the upper left hand corner of the game. Also, when I have above 200+ potions (i need potions because my armor sucks after starting over with my new character simba22) the last digit does not show up.

EDIT 2: Also, a new class of shields (different look) would be really awesome for the warrior class and a nice update.

The affixes are rolled to the itemā€™s level range. Itā€™s a pretty simple system actually, the affix is just based off a random roll from 1-(item level). Thereā€™s no weighting on a bell curve or anything like that, just a linear chance which means youā€™re just as likely to get a 1 as you are a 99 if the item is level 99.

Thanks for reminding me of that label bug, will get that fixed.

On shields, I totally feel you, but weā€™re overworking our poor artist already. Weā€™d love to get some variation on the offhands at some point for sure, but in the meantime, we did get in some work that makes the shield effect much more powerful feeling, and more viableā€¦ so thereā€™s that :smile:

I have an idea for a new second hand who could be carried by warriors and wizard :

an artifact with aura like in d2(ex: holy shock, fanatism, defiance,ā€¦)

When our HP or MP are full and we pick up a potion can that potion be converted into our potion inventory? Makes sense instead of it just disappearingā€¦

[quote=ā€œMurzolā€]I have an idea for a new second hand who could be carried by warriors and wizard :

an artifact with aura like in d2(ex: holy shock, fanatism, defiance,ā€¦)[/quote]

I like that idea. The d2 pally was definitely an inspiration for us and a lot of function of the pallyā€™s auras made it onto our talents. Weā€™ll be keeping those auras in mind for future offhands.

Well technically those arenā€™t potions on the ground, just healing globes, but I get your point :stuck_out_tongue:. The potion system may get a revamp at some point, but until then weā€™re keeping the potions and globes separate.