Stats

is it possible to get my dodge to 100% is their a whay to increase the cap to dodge?
if not its okay just trying little expirements

You can use Epiphany Set to increase the max cap of dodge. Epiphany increase the cap by 5% per rank level. Let say you have Epiphany (5) your dodge max capped will increased to 75%.

1 Like

ouch, Epiphany increases cap by +5% per Rank. Epiphany (5) would increase caps by 25%. so Dodge cap 60% with Epiphany (5), gives 60% + 15% = 75% Dodge cap.

2 Likes

Sorry about that. I’ve just edited it.

1 Like

Yes the only way too do it is as a rogue using the stealth skill, having a total of +40 in the heroic skill of stealth and having at least 50% reduced CD but no more then 60% reduced CD this will allow you too cast the stealth skill instantly upon it’s affect ending/slightly before it ends stealth provides you with 100% dodge while it is active :smile: :+1:

@Kkiree hope these help with your 100% Dodge question. I added 2 100% Block Builds. so Rogues can make a 100% Dodge Build, and Warriors can make a 100% Block Build. Wizards just have to do it the hard way and just kill the monsters before they forget to Dodge or Block their attacks while Sanctuary is still on cool down.

2 Likes