Story Behind Your Username

mine kcellvirus from Cerberus :smiley:

2 Likes

I used to use ratblaster before Skaulā€¦ Such a random name.

Mine is from my initials and birth year . Been using it for awhile, just thought it was cool it spelled jam lol. My alt name is venomblitz witch I got from when venomb was taken and I was given suggestions in a game I canā€™t remember. it sounded cool and itā€™s stuck for years.

1 Like

Mine is obviously from the game, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, always picked NORD as a race, so I started taking this nickname everywhere

2 Likes

well, im a bit ashamed hereā€¦ but, oh wellā€¦ here it goesā€¦

mooooooā€¦

4 Likes

LK means Lord Knight from Ragnarok Online which is my fave class.
(Source : http://irowiki.org/wiki/Lord_Knight)

Stradmore is the brand name of the notebook I sketch my drawings.
(Source : https://www.facebook.com/stradmorenotesph/)

2 Likes

I just opened the dictionary to a random page and pointed at the first word

2 Likes

This? xD

1 Like

right) and I liked it

1 Like

Is that a cow?
Lmao love it

1 Like

I use xBreak a couple years back because I love rogue class in every game with armor penetrations which is some reason breaking armors. But now I got this username because I wanted to find a cool and scary IGN. Thus finding one in the bible which is Conquest, 1st Horseman of the apocalypse.

1 Like

I was making new Acc about 6-7-10 years ago (I was i think 10-12) and I just didnt have username to use . The first thing that poped in my mind was zebra and i just changed it a bit , zebru and then z3bru :). Also i really enjoy thinking names about imaginary characters for example in WoW . I have shit ton of them all made by me and I`m kinda proud of this :slight_smile: - Ranaer , Roleria, Nomena, Herigan, Molinerasen , Arosteras , Anomanduris (Inspired from Malazan book of the fallen) and alot more :slight_smile:

3 Likes

iJyupe.
J- Jayce
Y- Yorick
U- Udyr
P- Poppy
E- Ezreal
i- its just there to make it look cool :smiley: these are all my 5 favorite champions in league of legend.

2 Likes

My name also came from an 8 yr old brain but it is an alien made up name or it can stand for ā€œfuck youā€ in alien language when I made it up. Spiked is just there. Canā€™t remember much of the story behind cuzeg spiked because I forgot from most of my 8 yr old brain and it actually originated from my brother.

In his imagination, cuzeg was supposed to be an exceptional warrior powerful rnough to match the most powerful warrior of his elemental planet named ā€œelementroā€. He also thought he made up techno union but ironically, techno union is in the star wars comics.

I used to get bullied at school for talking about this elemntro race and that I am an alien called cuzeg when I wasnā€™t and I canā€™t remember why I kept persistently believing it. My brother had a really good imagination that he could have made a film out of it if he knew how to.

Now I just use this username in virtually every game because it easy to remember, very very unique and has history behind why I chose it. In the story of elementro, the person ā€œcuzegā€ was supposed to be a prodigy ninja alien who was supposed to beat some made up immortal villan who could destroy galaxies if he wanted. He got this after watching lot of star wars funnily enough and I am a big fan of star wars.

I used to use the name ā€œDanielleā€ in many games because I always seemed to choose a girl character and my favorite teacher was named Danielle too when I was 7 and played my very first mmo game Monkey Quest.

2 Likes

Im eating when I create my username and I fail bad thing I cannot change it anymore I put my username in the wrong spot

2 Likes

My irl name nickname is Emman :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Younger years I love and still do, these clever critters.
Name is in the pic

Can be found in wow, Diablo. Diablo 2 LOD
silk wars ectā€¦

at times the username is taken , I have just added 236 to it

3 Likes

Guardians of the Galaxy, too.

1 Like

Mine is a little weird, and has come from a bit of changes throughout the years.
So, my most popular user name out there is: ā€œSenRetsuNin.ā€
Itā€™s my PSN ID, itā€™s my ID on a lot of stuff.
It stemmed from one of my favorite characters, using one of my most favorite actions in a game I played awhile ago: Xenogears. The original move is ā€œSenRetsuā€ I just added ā€œNinā€ becauseā€¦ I forgot why honestly.
But over time, Iā€™d start a game, and both variations were always taken. One time I played a game, and it recommended I use ā€œSennyā€ insteadā€¦ and thatā€™s when it happened. It just stuck.

2 Likes

I love the way people think. I always thought the way I came up with usernames was weird. Now, not so much. :smile:

2 Likes