Story Behind Your Username

no story for my username. I just liked this crappy 3-lettered name. :smile:

1 Like

because im lazy :joy:

1 Like

Mine from my fave anime code geass.

3 Likes

mine when im playing the first of the game i play im thinking a good name that like a lost rich prince that hes living on the forest and he have a pure wood house that look like old and creepy and hes always like to adventure so i name it prince zhairro and in fb prince zhairro vessalius but my friend in my third game that i play she really pissed off on my name coz its very long and we having chat while playing because of my name she cant play very well because its so long and i remove the prince and my name become zhairro all in my games name is zhairro and other games dont like to put prince on the name so i really permanently my name zhairro

3 Likes

Adventure Quest Worlds :smile:

2 Likes

yea and its been a long time i didnt play it

Same. I used to play adventure quest worlds but I might not play it again because I really enjoy dq still. Adventurer quest I have known about since I was 10 yrs old or 9 years old.

2 Likes

Trying coolname, but already taken. And then trying a random username 'CCCCCCCCMMM
'. D*mn, works :expressionless:

1 Like

My user name is dickwad just to skip by the censores and to be amusing. Bad Wolf is my favourite toon. Itā€™s from a Dr Who episode where a girl saves the world but isnā€™t allowed to remember.

4 Likes

Even though my username is quite good, ironically I donā€™t want to use it on everything to control privacy and how much that online self gets so I use different accounts on different sites nowadays. Had to use my creativity to make up some different names as i went along with different email addresses instead of only using one email like I used to. Iā€™m still keeping it on my Youtube and DQ forums though.

3 Likes

in Battle Arena I am MzJoker. I was playing a Rogue when I was first able to play in BA. but when I wanted to change my name later when I switched to playing Wizard, I couldnā€™t. so the joke is on me, as I am a guy and wanted a more guy sounding name.

Dungeon Quest is a Fantasy type of game, so I wanted a Fantasy type name. so I chose Golem for my DQ Forum Name. after the first few were already chosen. Golems are Magically created and/or animated creatures, which is a lot like the Characters of DQ, I create the magical items they wear and use and animate them around the Dungeon. plus I always end up making up a new name when I play new games.

3 Likes

emphasized text

1 Like

I like evil and scary names and Haunt sounds cool to me.

I couldnā€™t use Haunt in BA, I guess that means it was taken, but thatā€™s ok Iā€™m not really gonna scare anyone in PvP anyways :frowning:

3 Likes

Wow. Everyoneā€™s names were indeed very interesting.

Mine is poorly thought of - I had no intention of taking arena seriously or giving it a second try. My first pick was ā€œUNIQUEā€ but server told me it was already used by another so I warped it into ā€œNUIQUEā€.

Anyway, I have already embraced the IGN and I have poured lots of matches in the arena already.

4 Likes

I like your username @NUIQUE. Itā€™s simple in that itā€™s an anagram of unique but in its simplicity itā€™s very, very cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

Really dickwad.? Thanks.

Iā€™ll use the same ign in dq2. It has good jinx with it now.

Also thanks for the new vocabulary. :wink:

1 Like

I think I will keep the same names in DQ2

2 Likes
2 Likes

The finale https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qa3NM9Jhkn0 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1al-pUIpk1s

2 Likes

I want sooooo bad to keep the name Haunt in DQ2. Itā€™s my fav name because Iā€™m Sp00ky!

Iā€™m not but this is my story so let me tell it the way I want.

I remember when I first joined these forums after I Googled for help for something. This Dickwad guy replies. I was thinking ā€œwho the eff names themselves Dickwad unless theyā€™re an angry hateful person that trollsā€ Iā€™m not going to listen to this guy. I actually looked for a block feature. Glad there isnā€™t one / Iā€™m too dumb to find it because youā€™re one of the people I respect most of all bro. Yes, keep that name.

I so love this game, the devs, mods here on the forum, the playersā€¦ Honestly no other game in history has this whole package I cannot wait for DQ2!!!

DEVS seriously pls let me have Haunt, Iā€™ll seriously pay money pls

3 Likes