Story Behind Your Username

Thanks @Haunt. There use to be trolls here when I started but they long gone now. It’s a civilised community now😁

3 Likes

:rofl:

just like you can’t judge a person by their looks in RL, you can’t judge a player by their Username. sure, their Username might be an indication of their poor personality, but it could also be an indication of their sense of humor or something like that.

Golems are mindless, uncaring & unfeeling creatures animated & controlled by others, but I like learning, sharing, & helping other players in the Forums.

2 Likes

I fought a player called Cupidstunts once. I nearly fell of my chair laughing. There are some seriously warped names out there. You can run with names in arena. My characters have been killed by characters with really silly names “potato” or “paperclip”. It makes the stats pages fun to read.

3 Likes

I know what you mean.

1 Like

In DQ2 I think I might use Badwolf as my username because it’s cool and misleading but then again so is Dickwad. The jury is out. Most people respond to my current user name. Any suggestions as to which I choose ?

My last bad wolf share is the time she went back in time and space and stopped the doctors act of genocide (though well intentioned but morally wrong) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a8HoZlhenZ4&t=106s. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=you+tube+day+of+the+doctor+bad+wolf+clara&&view=detail&mid=FD486A885F1013758782FD486A885F1013758782&&FORM=VRDGAR https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=you+tube+day+of+the+doctor+bad+wolf+clara&&view=detail&mid=8B26A9C952C32E2E38668B26A9C952C32E2E3866&&FORM=VRDGAR So basically the bad wolf changes the doctors past and helps him move on. @Golem your a SCI-FI lover. Hope you like these videos.

Because I like you so much, I now like Golems also.

TBH, I used to be the world’s biggest golem racist that’s ever lived.

You’ve opened my eyes, my brother. Golems need love too!

2 Likes

Dickwad. That’s ur username, you made it fashionable, own it my brother

1 Like

us Golems are emotionless (unless made to feel emotion, like my favorite Character from Star Trek: TNG, Data), but what you said makes we want to experience crying tears of joy and happiness.

1 Like

I grew up on the original star treck. Dr Spock was my favourite character. He seemed all brains but no emotions but that was not true.

1 Like

haha, Mr. Spock! I like the episode where he short circuited the robots guarding him and Captain Kirk by telling them that Vulcans don’t lie and then said he just lied. done in by their own logic. Spock gets really emotional during Pon Farr!!!

I know someone who was really into Dr. Who, but I never really got into the series. there were some good episodes, and I will admit I like the Dr. Who concept as a whole, but I just couldn’t really get into it. more of a Star Wars kind of Golem.

1 Like

Oooh star wars . I saw it when in the cinemas when it first came out.:heart_eyes:

the Force was with you.

1 Like

To me the original 3 films where the best ( and umastered ) I saw them all as a child.

And raiders of the lost ark. I love that film.

haha, uses a whip and is afraid of snakes!

1 Like

I’ve watched raiders of the lost ark (cough !) 200 times :joy:.

Here is a true story about the making of that film. There’s a scene where Indy is faced with an opponent showing great sword skills and he was supposed to use his whip to snatch it out of his hand and then a huge right would happen. Harrison Ford had a dodgy stomach during filming and could not be arsed. So he shot him and the other actor responded by playing along with the ad lib script change and played dead. Steven Spielberg said “Cut. We are keeping it”. So one of the most iconic scenes in cinema history was caused by diarrhoea :grinning:

2 Likes
1 Like

I’m still here.

4 Likes