Summoner PvP?

We got voluntarilly sent to the banned league :joy::joy: The Conquerors' League Tournament 🏆: You vs. The Banned League

3 Likes

My eyes are Bleeding for what i read :rofl:
This post Can be renamed : how to break this game?

Very funny

For my part, i have made my job. Fifth 1v1, First 2v2.
Billions damage PvE even without skills or attack.
I am not a climber at all. I dont feel any fun to destroys waves of Monsters thousands Times.

Now, i am just waiting for DQ2. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Mr_Scooty helped a lot too regarding summoners by testing their viability in pvp. As the earlier link shows

1 Like

@Mr_Scooty and @NUIQUE thought i could get to the number one spot. It never happened. Reflexes . Maybe you can :sunglasses:

1 Like

I probably Can with perseverance, lot of patience and if i farm enough to have a 100% broken legit pet. But i have already spend too much Time on this game :rofl:
Now i read medecine dictionary, i learn plant register as food, i workout and do athletism training 5 times a week. I practice chess and i watch videos of Magnus Carlsen…
I think i will stop DQ for a moment and i will see the New game to meet you again :v:

2 Likes

1 Like

Good luck studying :sunglasses:

Spent six years at univeristy . My studying days are over.

5 Likes

I am not at university. I study by myself, for myself but thank you Bro :+1:

:muscle:

4 Likes

I started by reading books at library when unemployed. Self taught. It paid off. When i got the courage to later to attend learning classes i was surprised how much i already had learned. Keep reading. Push yourself bro. You can be anything you want to be :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wise and happy. It’s all I want to be :sunglasses:

Every great days begin with a great sleepy night.
See you soon. :v::crescent_moon:

1 Like

I think he doesn’t play the arena anymore. I face his AI on 2v2 and it took me 6 rounds + to win. His rouge can kill every tank build in just a seconds.

1 Like

You are in the best division right now! If you break and able to clear that division, you would be able to go to div2 easily.

2 Likes

For me its cronos. He shares a lot of build and ideas both on pve ang pvp. Old players can attest to that.

3 Likes

@Deathbro im crap at 2v2 pvp . Nuique suggested i should make an an immortal as a tank. So my rogue could sniper them off. Good idea.

1 Like

The extreme majority of enemies in 2v2 are playing one shooter full damage and one wizard tank with skull. You can’t kill the shooter but you must destroy the tank early in the fight because if he comes near you, the shooter will move too.
You must kill the tank in few seconds in middle of the Map before the move of the shooter and waiting 30sec. To save your second character, he must stay with you and dont attack alone. My summoners only spam Summon and command, they didn’t attack. Or if you want challenge, you Can play tank as main and programme your damage dealer as the follower when you approach the enemy (very risky).
Against tank who play summons, even the gun Can be useless because of his weakness when enemies are in front of you (1-3 yard)
My fire wizard can destroys tank and Summons at once with my Storm.

3 Likes

One Storm on test dummy :v:

3 Likes

to those who are in div 1&2 kindly step here at div 4 , Im stuck at Div 3 :rofl: plss give chance to this poor fellow :pensive:

3 Likes

I’m stuck at Div 3 bro HAHAHA

2 Likes

better than me, I haven’t gotten past Division 5 yet, but I haven’t really worked on it yet.

3 Likes

But then Mr. Golem as I see in the ranks is there’s more Wizard than a Rouge in the arena

2 Likes