The Conquerors' League Tournament šŸ†: You vs. The Banned League

@tdaniel @Golem @dickwad

Conquest Results

2v2

1v1
images-21

:clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

@NUIQUE your in legit league too. Well strange. You are at top of both leagues :astonished: Iā€™m still in legit.

3 Likes

Now you well be back again.

9 Likes

Maybe you was never in banned league but the developers entered their banned league toons into legit ?

3 Likes

Iā€™m certain now that you never got banned
I should know because I was banned :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Maybe the Devs tested your toon against their banned league toon that punishes cheaters to see if you could cope. Maybe tomorrow we will all get sent to the dark side :thinking:

3 Likes

Welcome back again sir NUIQUE.

10 Likes

So you back letā€™s make fun rebattle on arena again NUIQUE.
-Crocodile-V-s-Mihawk-one-piece-40871595-500-281

10 Likes

I will have fun with everybody.

BleakPrestigiousAmbushbug-size_restricted

7 Likes

I think the Devs thought our requests to go into the banned league was caused under the influence of alcohol. So they found a compromise incase that was the case.

4 Likes

Okā€¦here is the deal!

I am about to move you over now, I will be resetting your arena XP (so that you donā€™t just start at the topā€¦looking at you @NUIQUE).

I will also take someā€¦precautionsā€¦to make sure I clear some of the chaff from your path.

Here
We
Go!

6 Likes

I am also blasting out all the arena leaderboards on both sides next week when our update patch comes outā€¦so no harm in a little fun :japanese_ogre:

7 Likes

@tdaniel nice one , Two weeks in the banned league untill the update sounds good. Now my friendā€™s are you ready for hell. ? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Iā€™m in banned league. Hellmaster is the top toon as I remember. :grin: I am surprised by how good my build is. I think my lack of dexterity is my problem.

Haha.

I wasnā€™t expecting this much zealousness from @tdaniel.

Iā€™ll go at it another day maybe. Itā€™s not cool facing 96% damage reduction crafts with 50k HP on almost every matches.

CAUTION:
To those who want to go at it, I suggest you have a very high damaging craft - Iā€™m saying at least above 5 million dps unconditional damage and a long range ricochet as well to outrange their barrage crafts.

4 Likes

Haha.

Someone else is missing from the legit leaderboards :grin:

1 Like

:joy:
Oh come on. I had to actually fight two stigger-like builds before getting to 2v2 podium and I even unwillingly dragged Stigger along to third in the process. :rofl:

3 Likes

Iā€™m nearly eternal 1v1 division 4 banned league. Five matches with one loss.

:joy:

3 Likes

Sir lee and @kiane_zaine trush on banned league.:joy:

8 Likes