Will of the Force- Discordance Chakram Orb Reactor Rogue Build {PvP} Patch 2.5

Same here buddy. Since I will be totally new to it, it will be a fresh start as well and exciting to play. good luck!

1 Like

Cannot wait mate

1 Like

hello, what kind of chakram did u use for this? i mean the mythic version for this chakram? im gonna craft it thank u

1 Like
2 Likes

the green one or the pink ragna?

The Green one(Defiant) also known as Set Affix.
You cant get the Green one Crystal Stones except through the Base Gear itself which are Ragnarok and Mutiny.

In short, When a Weapon has Defiant Set Affix in it, it must mean it came from either of the two specified weapon.

The Pink one, probably CosmicOrb(its Purple but ill play along) is a Mythic Affix. It was crafted into a gear by putting 4 sockets via Zircon CS then adding a certain combination of four Mythstones to be combined as a new special affix which turns the Equipment Frame and Background change color to Pink to indicate that a Mythic Affix has been added.

2 Likes

you cannot craft Defiant set. you can get it by drops/loot.

1 Like

u mean i must empty a chakram, add 4 sockets, then inlay myth stones? pls teach me the combination of thr stones pls, i really love to have that cosmicorb thing :frowning:

Gift Wisdom Clarity Return

im half way completing the set now, gonna get some rest so hard to farm dust :frowning: the armor and other arts costs 2k + dust i think it would take me a month to craft 1?

change your element to thunder/shock for better damage. you can use Calcite on your MH/OH.

1 Like

Uploading: VID_20200406_202808.mp4…

im farming at floor 200 mythic 3 now althought cant still run it smoothly, tnx for the guide guys really helped a lot, farming dust for the ring amulet and armor hihi

2 Likes

Here’s my update. My last since few years ago since I last entered arena vs Immortals. I have managed to climb decently far without any changes. Division 2 so far. Though after several losses, I found that’s where I’m limited to.
My arena build still kinda holding up as a climber, though not best as an A.I. It:s quickly climbing the ranks, though I have sometimes lost. However build was designed kinda for this newer meta as I do remember doing well when immortals were around, bloodmagic builds and barrages were starting. Though now they are more advanced and better. The twister proc, and my torrent skill helps , cosmicorb and Orb as well. About time I update it though to better deal dmg and survive against barrages. This version isn’t as damaging as the Original Will of the Force post I did. Planning to add back crits and whatever to deal dps so I kill Bloodmagic tanks faster or post immortals too. Even whenI faced immortals I could’ve added a lot more dps to speed up battles.

Here’s the unchanged build pretty much. I did a sorta immortal with the harmony + bonuses, hunger for reducing cd of Orb with discordance chakram. Natures all greed and 2x gold find 75% for satyrs spirit high AR%. Nows the time to forego some of the armour and add dodge and damage though. Fauns gift, probably cerebral vortex, etc for resists. I remember having some help from Scooty once before but I did mostly myself as well after looking into immortal also.

Here’s my old A.i settings from a while ago, still haven’t changed em. Also the skills I use.

Ahh maybe I should’ve put survival mode at 20% HP or 50% lol. I didn’t knew exactly what I was doing with the A.I even with mr scooty guidance hehe. Also some of those are 2v2 settings exactly the same. I think survival mode is in the name and can override some of the settings when the threshold is met.

I did win like 50 rare chests though so not terrible, could’ve been way more though. Managed to notice way less cheaters this time. Maybe. Banned league I haven’t checked though :stuck_out_tongue: . I stuck around div3 to 4 for a while before div5 as an A.I. Not bad.

Speaking of which, with the camper part of the meta, I just realised my Meteor God aftermath build could actually be almost relevant again. Main issue is it was too reliant on Stealth but less people using perseverance for DoT nowadays. It was really good against guidedshot campers, blinkers, clogons aftermath timemage pre-immortal witih summons. Some adequate dodge and super high DMG would do it. I have been saved a couple times from dodge. Additionally to modify this newbie Meteor God build into a powerful build with just a little bit of HP, some i dodge, elemental crits, dps and it has potential. Immunes aren’t around, replaced by stun resist, fear resist and such, though I don’t imagine too many of those now.
Come to think of it, I could’ve made a more brutal A.I than clogons timemage, though I lacked that knowledge back then. Having alchemy and elements that make a immortal or semi, but its with Fire instead, blinkstrike, enigma and boom.

I remember trying to revive this with Discordance procs to abuse em but that got pached out. Or i could make a bloodmagic version. Bloodmagic use to be common in old arena too when it first came. Survival against fire dot or olympians. As NUIQUE say, LOHKO was first olympian really.

Could even do a blinkstrike revival as well since they were focus on very high dps, and could kill camp. Even tank. Fire meta could be back lol, but thats only because less are using perseverance now. I kinda know what improvements I can make. Especially now that its public and a few other types. The HP and dps could actually turn it into a usable A.I also. Like the Eternal amulet with torrent pts and stuff.

R.I.P all my crystals after updating and making some changes and builds :smiley: .Is okay though, I thank past me for farming so much so I have a bank when I come back. Fun I come back when not many around left.

1 Like

A refresh of the total dmg reduction except with satyrs spirit.

Total damage reduction:

We have 4× 1700 AR, 600 AR total on gear , 300% gold find (75+75+150 of greed natures) for 112 % increased MP and AR on Satyrs Spirit. Plagued increases this by another 75%. Blessed and Protection natures don’t work I think but they use to, or perhaps intentionally patched out so only for PvE.

Also with permafrost mp absorb, 150+ all resist and 60 shock resist. Also the shock 112 resist.

We also have Permafrost and Defiant to reduce damage. Defiant reduces damage by 15% and it scales between missing HP whilst the Permafrost has 20% MP Absorb for redcuing DMG by 20%.

Total AR= 1700+1700+1700+1700+600+ (700 on pet)
= 8100 . 8100×2.125x1.375= 23,527.96875 AR.

Total Resist: 150+ All resist + 60 shock resist + 112 Shock Resist affix = 322 shock resist. 322×1.8475= 594.895 shock resist.

Total damage reduction overall.

Lets say someone dealt 10k damage to me.

Permafrost activates first for MP Absorb and reduces damage by 20% : 10000×0.8= 8000 damage.

AR Formula: 8000-(8000×23500÷(23500+20×1000)= 3678.16091 damage. Now the damage is reduced to overall 64%

Resist Formula: 3678.16091-(3678.16091×594.895÷(594.895+20×100)= 2834.9208 damage.

At this point , overall damage reduction is now 72% minimum.

Defiant: 2834.9208 × 0.85 (reduce damage by 15%)= 2409.68268 . Damage reduction overall is now 76-78% approximately.

At 90% missing HP but with regen: 15%×1.9= 28.5% dmg reduction from defiant.

2834.9208×0.715= 2026.968372 dmg .

So just about 80% vs the past 60% i had with this build. Some damage was sacrificed though if i do dps calculation. Could go back to 200k crits or so. Will try a fauns gift ver again but have that damage reducton along with the additional HP, try to keep regeneration as well. As I started his build as a dps one before I tanked it. I won’t surpass the old 2M dmg dummy though but I’ll see. Maybe I will surpass the old version of the build.

Edit: also Angelic+ Hunger probably would’ve been better /scrapping permafrost bonus, just using angelic. Druidc bonus also. Since adding satyrs or fauns takes care of the mp needs. Foregoing some of the self healing but still keeping some of the tank and dmg. Already starting to notice a difference on high HP takedowns and camps. Its some glaring flaw I didn’t notice until now. Cerebral vortex,etc. A shame I didn’t see these earlier.

1 Like