100 Percent block

is it possible to do that in pve ?

1 Like

Yes, with the warrior.

1 Like
4 Likes

why theres no fortune or eternalize , naroji and crystalize in this build ?

They are PVE Builds not for farming like the affixes you mentioned.

PVE builds as opposed to Farming Builds prioritize firepower and survivability over :heavy_dollar_sign: :ring::gem::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign:.

Some find a way to mixing both farming and PVEing, but their builds usually sacrifice firepower to achieve this without also getting the full benefit of farming affixes like those you mentioned.

2 Likes

i use to do it my pvp and pve build in one hahahah before

1 Like

That’s fine. I did worse.

BTW, your boys look better than last time.

1 Like

hows my boys doing ?

1 Like

Good I guess.

1 Like

im using bruh dah wae in pve both my rogue are already graduate eternal and 99 heroic points along with ma harry…next in line to be max up soon

1 Like

Be careful…
images-19
…with your nomenclature.

2 Likes

the true wae

1 Like

the way a +100% Block Build is made, you wouldn’t be able to use all of the Farm Sets. you could use some of them for a less effective or more focused +100% Block Farm Build.

if you had a Warrior with a +100% Block Build as a Hireling for a Farming Team, you would have enough space to do it, since most of the Farming Affixes go on the Main.

1 Like

mixing up all the idea i got from all you guys makes my farming fun thank you guys i really appreciated your tips and advices

2 Likes

Farming sucks.

1 Like

on the other hand yep it sucks grinding xp ,items ,pets really kill time and get disappointed when they give you the same thing over and over again i have 3 ethernal fauna pet with mix talent of 3 classes

2 Likes