Scooty Gift: Anti-Immortal Craft

I’m solo farming enslavers on floors 200 with 1012 luck and eternalised set (6). Saving legend maps etc to convert to 400 plus. Then do them with an hireling. I’m pet hunting :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@dickwad

Take a look at my pet thread to help with your pet hunt.

2 Likes

My current pet hunter for legend 400 to 600 runs.

I have 2 questions when I’m building this:

1. Why doesn’t Shock Wave have Electrified Bonus? I know that you have changed this to a mythic one
    Screenshot_2018-12-19-19-26-52
  2. I remembered that I used a chest with Socery to get to mythic, but when I was removing a Legend Affix to reroll, it suddenly changed to ‘Discordance Robe’, despite the fact that the mythic was Skilled. I doubt what I was wrong?
  1. Electrified bonus need 2 electrified set at pve (campign) at arena u only need half ( 1 set), it will active when u see ur toon at arena. same like druidic bonus, permafrost bonus…etc…
    Or see this 4 better explanation…
    PvP Set Bonus Activation Details

2. No problem, it only bugged name.

1 Like
  1. Bonus that need Sets to activate need multiple items with the Set. so if you need 2 Electrified to activate the Bonus, you would need a Ring and 1 other item with Electrified Set to activate the Bonus. getting Electrified (3) with +2 All Sets wont activate the Bonus (even though I had read this in the Forums, I did the same thing :blush:).

2. the item will still work the way it should, even though the name isn’t correct. it is just a bug with the names. if it doesn’t work the way it should, go to the support/bugs thread for help.

Thank you for your reply but I think brang’s was right. I just asked why Scooty got Electrified Bonus with just a ring. And yeah, the requirement is halved.

1 Like

Ahaha, i used it build 1+ year ago, but i got ban for upload/download characters xD
It not your build…

1 Like

@gruvka good to see you again. hope you can make a come back in the Arena. I have been moping around division 8 lately. I have a PVP Character, but haven’t really made a good PVP Build for it yet. all the wins I get with it end up getting taken away when my A.I. loses them all. :confused: & :confounded:

Hi, I am also glad to meet) I have a second account, I still farm the crystals and the code;) I think if I want, I will return to the arena without problems, a matter of time and resources xD I was banned from my account, but not my knowledge, all the builds that I used then with me now)

My favorite’ (immortal build) thank you very much @Mr_Scooty to gift your build everyone . My build most likely with your gift. Hehehe thank idol. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s definitely a great build

You’re very welcome @Itsmercy

Got killed by @CuzegSpiked in the arena. How very rude ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@CuzegSpiked being the Gatekeeper lol

What Division are you now @dickwad?

I’m going to be starting my 6th Ascension in a couple days and will then start pvping more. (after I finish it and can make myth gear etc) Right now I don’t have time and am stuck in Eternal D6 and D7.

Once I switched my Wizard to ice I’m 47-2 in Division 6 and 7 but then while I’m ascending my AI gets beat down and loses all the spots to Div8 lol. Then I get it back up, thenose all my spots. Rinse and repeat lol

I PvP with all Eternal gear and half farm and half good gear so it’s about what I would expect though. I’ve only ever won 6 AI battles total. My AI is sooooo bad

2 Likes

@dickwad has got gud, now you have to get great to beat @CuzegSpiked! :muscle: :facepunch: :crossed_swords:.

@Haunt I think Eternal League is getting busier, my A.I. has been giving me Chests a little more often lately. even though the Build really sucks. oh yeah, and that is why I just dropped down to Mythic League! :sob:

1 Like

Oh no, @Golem.We are unwittingly having a race to the bottom with our AI’s, we’re going the wrong way bro!

We need to pay off the dev to let us peek at @Mr_Scooty AI and learn how to do it right :rofl:

3 Likes

Do we get a special reward if we beat @CuzegSpiked

5 Likes

@Haunt I m eternal division 4 on a good day :grinning:

3 Likes