Scooty Gift: Anti-Immortal Craft

Anofher trick i sadly learned too late. If you drop an eternal item with 50 % quality then test it in the arena before converting :cry:

1 Like

Frosty is my anti immortal weapon. An immortal and anti hybrid.

2 Likes

Doesn’t use the timewarp trick but I may have to test it on him :smiling_imp:

I believe all Eternal items drop with +50% Item Quality. it’s getting them to drop with max affixes that is the difficult part.

1 Like

@Golem i have both characters using terror amulets for fear proc but spreading apart in AI. So both are procing fear which disrupts the opponents AI. As
The frightening choker gives all set requirements I have removed elixir stones and added zeniths.

haven’t worked with those yet (Frightening Chokers) but they look interesting. want to work on other things first. so many ideas in my small brain.

Frightening choker allows you double cast certain attacks with a cooldown over 5 seconds. Works great with chakrams and scalp :blush::blush:

1 Like

@dickwad keep pushing. dont go with Procs. concentrate and invest more DMG/Power.

1 Like

go go go and push push push!!!

2 Likes

A taste of “Bad Wolf” . 6th and last character. almost finished. Here’s a teaser.

4 Likes

Looking good @dickwad :+1:

1 Like

Thank you kind sir.

1 Like

@dickwad I am very interested in your stats with the new MH and don’t forget the sadism set!! Test out Exposed chest mythic using throw sword or Scalp - sureshot mythic is going to be good for one hit when enemy at full HP.

2 Likes

I’m solo farming enslavers on floors 200 with 1012 luck and eternalised set (6). Saving legend maps etc to convert to 400 plus. Then do them with an hireling. I’m pet hunting :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@dickwad

Take a look at my pet thread to help with your pet hunt.

2 Likes

My current pet hunter for legend 400 to 600 runs.

I have 2 questions when I’m building this:

1. Why doesn’t Shock Wave have Electrified Bonus? I know that you have changed this to a mythic one
    Screenshot_2018-12-19-19-26-52
  2. I remembered that I used a chest with Socery to get to mythic, but when I was removing a Legend Affix to reroll, it suddenly changed to ‘Discordance Robe’, despite the fact that the mythic was Skilled. I doubt what I was wrong?
  1. Electrified bonus need 2 electrified set at pve (campign) at arena u only need half ( 1 set), it will active when u see ur toon at arena. same like druidic bonus, permafrost bonus…etc…
    Or see this 4 better explanation…
    PvP Set Bonus Activation Details

2. No problem, it only bugged name.

1 Like
  1. Bonus that need Sets to activate need multiple items with the Set. so if you need 2 Electrified to activate the Bonus, you would need a Ring and 1 other item with Electrified Set to activate the Bonus. getting Electrified (3) with +2 All Sets wont activate the Bonus (even though I had read this in the Forums, I did the same thing :blush:).

2. the item will still work the way it should, even though the name isn’t correct. it is just a bug with the names. if it doesn’t work the way it should, go to the support/bugs thread for help.