Crystals, Mythstones, and Natures

[attachment=0]Crystal affiixes.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]Crystals.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]Mythstones.jpg[/attachment][attachment=3]Natures.jpg[/attachment]

[emoji106]

Subscribed [emoji106]

Heh. I actually set these as my PC background just so I can organize better… and also remember whether I need to move up or down the chain for what I want.

Uhhh can someone explain to me what Jasper crystal does? :frowning:

It can change rouge to wizard or warrior and vice versa

Hey if i jasper a wizard staff to warrior, wich weapon results from that o.o?

Sword :smile:

wanna make caslastrophy or vacuus scipio sword?
[emoji57]

If I Jasper a Legendary Wizard Ring, does it change to Warrior Legendary Ring with same name and affix?

If I Jasper a Legendary Wizard Ring, does it change to Warrior Legendary Ring with same name and affix?[/quote]

I’m pretty sure it does, when I changed a wizard to rouge it only changed the talent everything else stayed the same

If I Jasper a Legendary Wizard Ring, does it change to Warrior Legendary Ring with same name and affix?[/quote]

I’m pretty sure it does, when I changed a wizard to rouge it only changed the talent everything else stayed the same[/quote]

+1

It only changes the nature, but the affixes etc are the same

Sword :smile:[/quote]
Thx :smiley:

wanna make caslastrophy or vacuus scipio sword?
[emoji57][/quote]
Oh im thinking on change the electrified staff xD im not using on wizard and i cant find the hammer for my warrior xD

I have a question about Sapphire crystal.
It should change affix from available affix pool.
Why it’s not possible to change Set affix or legend affix ?
I assume that the same will be with Crystal affix ?
This will make an item creation very difficult.

[quote=“Ciemny”]
This will make an item creation very difficult.[/quote]

I think that is the whole point :wink: no one should be at end game stage in a couple of days.

Can someone let me know what element work best?
And what is the green thing weapon give out. Examples: spellsword, golden vein,blood magic. WhIch one should i look for? Thanks in advance

There’s no such thing as “best element”, this is how it works:

• Fire weapon against ice enemy = effective.
  • Ice weapon against fire enemy = effective.
    The same thing goes for poison & shock.

As for the green affixes, these are set affix. They can only be found on some legendary items.

You can change elements when needed, using the lowest level crystal (the same one that adds an element). Ice is my favorite because it also slows. It is the one I hate getting hit with the most. Of course, as stated, you get the best results with the “opposite” element to what the enemy has a resist for.

can sapphire work on legend or set affixes ?

No, you have to remove them and add another one with Ruby/Amethyst :smile: